The first step to realizing the unlimited potential of a team, is understanding the limited potential of the imperfect, uniquely talented people within the team - Pete Turner
Creating a team dynamic where every individual is maximizing their best talents and minimizing the impact of their innate weaknesses, does not happen accidently. Strengths-Based Teams have a precise understanding and appreciation of the distinct talent profiles of their members and have effective streams of communication to unlock that talent.
Great teams dovetail the different talents required to be successful in different roles
Any team is a unique mixture of different people with their own set of innate talents. Understanding these unique talents is critical for managers and teams if they are to effectively maximize and deploy the available potential in each team.
Psychometric data can be for recruiters what a calculator is for a book keeper. The Clifton Strengthsfinder has identified 34 different talent themes. 1 in 33 million people have the same top five talents in the same order of dominance. Team talent profiles are unique.
Team Coaching with the Clifton Strengthsfinder provides managers and teams with easy to understand talent profiles of your teams which can completely transform the managers approach to creating the conditions for their team to succeed.
What is your team’s unique talent profile?
Use the Gallup Team Talent Grid to understand your team’s greatest pathway to success.
Teams that focus on Strengths everyday have 12.5% greater productivity
Teams that receive Strengths-Based feedback have 8.9% greater profitability (Gallup, 2013)
- Align individual talent profiles to increase productivity and maximize potential of the leadership team
- Identify talent hot spots and intentionally leverage talents toward goals
- Identify Team Talent Gaps (TTG’s) and potential weaknesses and develop effective and positive methods of managing
around those areas.
- Develop individual & team development plans, and succession plans for employees through the analysis of employee talent profiles and psychometric data grids
- Dial up the accuracy and efficiency of team communication