Professional Coaching for Individuals
"Anyone with aspirations needs a coach"
Having access to a professional coach to give you a consistent and undiluted partnership in your professional thinking is the best way to maximize potential.
We have worked with Entrepreneurs, School Leaders, Middle Managers & Senior Leaders, Teenagers making big life decisions and Athletes looking for an edge
What you get?
- Highly detailed psychometric reports including action plans and insights about your unique talent profile
- Expert 1 to 1 coaching from a Gallup Certified Strengths-Coach designed around your personal and professional goals
- A dedicated and aspirational focus on your professional development in a sequence of agreed coaching packages.
Who is it for?
- Individuals who have aspirations for professional growth
- Professionals who wish to accelerate their career progression
- Managers and leaders who want to maximize their team’s performance
- High performers looking for an edge
What will you learn?
- Massive gains in self-awareness about your unique talent profile
- An appreciation of your talent advantage and how it can be leveraged in work, life and leadership
- Where you have the greatest potential for growth and development
- Problem solving through the application of what you do best
- Insights about where you have the greatest potential
Coaching relationships can range from one off sessions to long term professional relationships
"The Strength interventions were great for enhancing company culture, engagement and motivation"
In my Senior management role at NuYu I employed Viribus to support my teams and managers. The Strength interventions were great for enhancing company culture, engagement and motivation. Performance was elevated due to a better understanding of the teams unique talents and how to maximize them through their job roles. I highly endorse the Viribus programs.
"Working with Pete is inspirational"
His energy, patience, calmness and clarity have been invaluable in empowering me to set and achieve deeply meaningful goals. Focusing on my strengths, rather than weaknesses has enabled me to move forward with passion, confidence and determination. His skills as a coach are second to none. My only wish now is that all my staff have the opportunity to work with Pete so that they too can fulfil their personal vision as I have
"Such a small investment of my own time can have such a big impact"
When time is so precious I am always excited to find something where such a small investment of my own time can have such a big impact on my effectiveness as a school leader. Although I’m a naturally reflective person it was enlightening to spend time discussing my strengths and exploring how I can utilize these further in my current role. I now find myself frequently referring back to our sessions to help guide my decisions and actions.
"His very high standards for performance is what gets the best out of me"
Peter has been a great coach. He has supported me my playing career in the English National Hockey League. His very high standards for performance is what gets the best out of me and the team. Peter is a great mentor and coach.
"Reveal areas of natural talent and bring them into the real world"
Being able to reveal areas of natural talent and how to bring them into the real world was an enlightening process that has really helped me double down on the parts of my role that I'm strongest at. Though I still get pulled on to a variety of tasks on a daily basis, I now find the process of delegation and task delivery a less emotionally painful involved process.